1. When waiting to make a left turn, you should give the right-of-way to vehicles coming from the opposite direction:
2. When parking your vehicle on any hill:
3. Which of the following is not acceptable proof of financial responsibility?
4. Where should you start your u-turn on a street with two lanes in each direction?
5. Before changing lanes, drivers should
6. An intersection has a stop sign, crosswalk, but no stop line. you must stop
7. Which of these is recommended for driving at night on a dimly lit street?
8. Passing another vehicle is allowed
9. You want to park downhill on a two-way road and there is no curb. which way do you turn your front wheels?
10. Which of the following scenarios do not allow you to pass on the right?
11. Which of these is a safe driving practice?
12. What is the minimum amount of duis must you have to obtain a breath alcohol ignition interlock device?
13. Drivers under the age of ____ must have their parent's consent to have an operator's license.
14. You may pass another vehicle on the right if it is waiting to
15. At the end of most entry ramps on a freeway, you will find ____ that allows you to increase your speed.
16. If traffic prevents you from crossing all the way across a set of railroad tracks, you may proceed only when
17. A second conviction of driving under the influence within 20 years results in what?
18. Which of the following is true - people driving under the influence of alcohol are
19. What is the benefit of a space cushion around your vehicle
20. When making a left turn at an intersection or into an alley or driveway, you must yield the right-of-way to
Illinois Permit Practice Test