1. At the end of most entry ramps on a freeway, you will find ____ that allows you to increase your speed.
2. More than ____ % of motorcycle collisions occur at intersections.
3. When can your driver's license be cancelled?
4. What is not a valid standard traffic sign color?
5. If you are being tailgated, you should:
6. By law, a driver who causes bodily harm to a child in a school crossing zone is subjected to
7. If you are driving and you find that nothing seems to help you stay awake, you should:
8. In a parking space reserved for people with disabilities, a non-disabled driver
9. ____ occurs on wet roads when your tires start to ride on water instead of the road.
10. Which of the following people may be distracted and/or inattentive?
11. After being pulled over by law enforcement, a driver should immediately exit the vehicle and quickly approach the officer's squad car.
12. Before changing lanes, drivers should
13. Drinking coffee after drinking alcohol
14. Which of the following does not happen after drinking
15. Drivers must use bright lights only when driving
16. To avoid sudden last-minute moves, how far ahead should you look when scanning the road for hazards?
17. A person may ride in a pickup truck if the:
18. Regarding the use of wireless phone communication, a driver operating a motor vehicle may
19. What percentage of motorcycle accidents occur at intersections?
20. What is the penalty for being convicted of illegally passing a stopped school bus?
Illinois Permit Practice Test