1. Which of these vehicles must stop before crossing railroad tracks?
2. If you park on a street with curbing and your vehicle is facing downhill, turn the front wheels ____.
3. An orange sign means drivers should be alert, adjust their speed and be prepared to stop if necessary.
4. If no changes are required, what must an applicant present to renew his/her illinois driver's license or id card?
5. How many feet before turning should you give a continuous turn signal when driving in a business or residential area?
6. When must a driver slow down for a school zone?
7. What are the correct fees for an instruction permit and an adult, ages 21 to 68, driver's license?
8. Which of the following are offenses in which your driver's license may be revoked?
9. The voluntary parent-teen driving contract does what?
10. What are the colors of the warning signs that indicate hazards ahead, such as curves in the road or narrow bridges?
11. Which of the following people may be distracted and/or inattentive?
12. What should drivers do when approaching a construction area?
13. When following a truck at night, it is important to dim your headlights.
14. What sound can be a warning of a blow out?
15. If five or more vehicles are following you on a narrow two-lane road, you should:
16. Which of the following is not recommended that joggers and walkers do?
17. When must drivers in urban areas come to a stop before exiting an alley or driveway?
18. If your vehicle has a steering wheel lock, should you ever turn off the ignition while it is moving?
19. When driving on a slippery surface such as snow or ice:
20. If your registration fees are renewed 30 or more days past the due date, what is the fee you will have to pay?
21. When you are towing a trailer:
22. When a motorist is turning left and there is a bicyclist entering the intersection from the opposite direction, the motorist should
23. Scooters and mopeds must have a headlight visible from at least how many feet?
24. Alcohol is the single greatest factor in fatal motor vehicle crashes.
25. Seatbelts are not effective:
26. A driver who becomes stranded in blizzard conditions should remain in their vehicle.
27. A driver's license for a person between 21 and 68 has what fee, in dollars?
28. If you crash into water, what should you do?
29. The correct hand signal to indicate a left turn is
30. A driver who is taking a non-prescription drug should
31. When should pedestrians use tunnels or pedestrian bridges to cross the street?
32. If your vehicle gas pedal sticks, you should:
33. Which item below does not meet equipment requirements for a vehicle.
34. What statement about expressway driving is false?
35. If wanting to make a u-turn on a curve or a hill, how many feet should a driver at least be able to see in order to be able to make the u-turn?
36. If you must park on a roadway, park your vehicle
37. The above flagger sign indicates
38. Driving privileges may be revoked for giving false information to the secretary of state.
39. Which of these is a safe driving practice?
40. Which of the following is false when it comes to dealing with horseback riders?
41. A driver should take special care in which of the following weather conditions?
42. When you follow vehicles too closely and another driver suddenly cuts in front of you, what should you do?
43. At what age might you get a reduction in liability insurance for taking a defensive driving course?
44. Flash floods can cause vehicles to float and fill with water, trapping and drowning people. while especially dangerous at night and in deep water, even ____ inches of water can float some small cars.
45. If you rear-ended a car, you were probably:
46. If you are changing lanes, preparing to pass another vehicle, or entering traffic, signal and check for passing traffic by first using your mirrors and then
47. If you have ____ or more duis it may be an aggravated dui.
48. What must you do when approaching a highway construction or maintenance area?
49. If you are parked parallel to the curb, you may get out of the car on the traffic side
50. Which of the following actions escalates road rage?