Pass the Wyoming Permit Test the first time with our FREE Wyoming Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!
1. If you are being tailgated, you should:
2. What does this sign indicate to drivers?
3. If you are driving and a tire suddenly goes flat:
4. When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at the same time, which vehicle must yield the right-of-way
5. An ____ is the connection of a freeway to a road or another freeway by a series of ramps.
6. Where should you stop your vehicle when there is no limit line?
7. If you are repeatedly convicted of a traffic violation:
8. If a traffic light is broken or not functioning you should:
9. You may legally park in front of a driveway:
10. When driving in fog, it is best to drive with:
11. How far should defensive drivers scan ahead?
12. Which of these is a legal u-turn?
13. What are the colors of the warning signs that indicate hazards ahead, such as curves in the road or narrow bridges?
14. To prevent yourself from becoming an aggressive driver:
15. It is very foggy. you should slow down and:
16. At railroad crossings that have the standard, octagonal, red-and-white stop sign, drivers must stop and proceed only when
17. Flash floods can cause vehicles to float and fill with water, trapping and drowning people. while especially dangerous at night and in deep water, even ____ inches of water can float some small cars.
18. If you are driving on a two-lane road, it is safest to drive your vehicle ____ of your lane.
19. When does a train have right-of-way?
20. If, while driving, a tire suddenly blows out, you should:
To operate a motorcycle in Wyoming, you must have a Class M license or a motorcycle instruction permit. Class M licenses can be combined with an A, B, or C license, and they are issued by the Department of Transportation (DOT). You can apply for a motorcycle instruction permit at age 15 and a Class M license at age 16. A motorcycle permit or license allows you to operate a motorcycle, motorbike, scooter, or moped on public roads.
To receive a motorcycle instruction permit, you must apply, submit the required documentation, pass the vision screening and the motorcycle knowledge exam, and pay the fees. To receive a Class M license, you must apply, submit the documentation, pay the fees, and pass the vision screening, the knowledge exam, and the motorcycle rider skills test. The tests are waived for applicants who successfully complete the state's Basic Rider Course (BRC).
Tests are scheduled through the Driver Services Division of the DOT. The motorcycle knowledge test contains 25 questions that require you to understand road rules and safe driving practices. You must answer 20 of the questions correctly to pass. The motorcycle rider skills test assesses your ability to operate your motorcycle safely. If you fail a test, you must wait one day to retake it.