1. A 'no stopping' sign means that, unless directed to do so by a policeman, you may stop only
2. You may pass if the line dividing two lanes is a ____ line.
3. If your car has air bags, you should use your seatbelt:
4. What color are work zone signs typically?
5. You drive along a street and hear a siren. you cannot immediately see the emergency vehicle. you should
6. If you stop along the road at night:
7. Double solid yellow lines painted down the middle of the road mean
8. Which is not a standard speed limit for the given area?
9. When making a turn, you must ____ your speed.
10. The most important thing to remember about speed management and curves is to:
11. When driving in fog, you should use your ____.
12. If your turn signals fail, you should use ____ to indicate you are turning.
13. Before driving into an intersection after a stop, you should look:
14. What should you do when you encounter a roundabout?
15. If you become angry or upset, you should:
16. Things that can distract you from the road include
17. What color are motorist service signs?
18. If your driving privilege has been revoked, you may:
19. When a traffic signal light turns green, you should:
20. If you are stopped by a police officer, you should:
Oregon Permit Practice Test