1. If you see red reflectors facing you in the pavement edge line, this means you are:
2. In addition to colors and text, road signs are also distinguishable by their shape. what does the shape of a triangle signify?
3. Which of the following documents is acceptable proof of your social security number?
4. In a standard passenger car, partial hydroplaning can begin at speeds as low as
5. High beams should be turned down when within what distance of an oncoming vehicle?
6. You must use your headlights between
7. Use your high-beam headlights at night:
8. When you are turning from a one-way street onto a two-way or divided street, always turn from
9. Which of the following precautions should be taken when driving through a work zone?
10. How can the fee for an id card be reduced or waived?
11. When you are driving slowly in the freeway fast lane, blocking traffic which wishes to pass, you should:
12. Unless posted , a u-turn cannot be made in a
13. If you have vehicle troubles at night, you must use ____ to avoid an accident.
14. Georgia law dictates a driver must allow, if feasible, a minimum of ____ ft. when passing a bicyclist.
15. All the following are necessary for out-of-state 18+ licensees who want to transfer to a georgia license except:
16. You may turn right on red if you:
17. The maximum speed limit on a rural interstate highway is:
18. What must you do when you are passing a motorcyclist?
20. Georgia's move-over law requires drivers to ____ if an emergency vehicle with flashing lights is parked on the shoulder of the highway.
Georgia Permit Practice Test