Pass the Georgia Permit Test the first time with our FREE Georgia Practice Tests. Study real driving permit test questions from the DMV handbook!
1. Drivers about to pass others should be especially careful of pedestrians and vehicles entering the road at:
2. Before you leave a parking space which is parallel to the curb you should
3. What do regulatory signs tell drivers?
4. Vehicles approaching a roundabout must
5. You may cross solid yellow lines:
6. It is more dangerous to drive at night than in daytime, because:
7. When is the highest risk of skidding during rainfall?
8. What does the term 'right of way' mean?
9. Motorists are required to allow a minimum safe distance of ____ when passing a bicycle traveling in the same direction.
10. When you see an elderly person crossing an intersection, you should
11. When stopped at railroad tracks with no crossing gates, you may cross:
12. In which of the following situations must a driver yield to pedestrians?
13. You may not cross a single broken white (or yellow) line
14. If, while driving, a tire suddenly blows out, you should:
15. To help avoid skidding on slippery surfaces you should:
16. Which of these is true about other drivers?
17. If you are stopped at an intersection and the traffic light just turned green, can you go immediately?
18. At an intersection of two-way streets, after coming to a full stop at a red traffic light, a driver may:
19. What should you do if a tire blows out while you are driving?
20. A broken white line on the road represents
Georgia DMV Driving Test